Cottage Hill News
- We hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! This story from The Homecoming Issue about sending care packages to our servicemen and servicewomen is still one of our most inspiring stories.
- Another inspiring story, this one from The Captivated Issue, was exclusively featured on the Barre3 blog earlier this week. We are so honored to feature Brenda's incredible story about overcoming loss and returning to love.
- Inspired by Brenda's story, did you know that we are sharing a proceed of all Captivated sales with Every Mother Counts? Every Mother Counts is a non-profit organization dedicated to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother.
- Speaking of loss, our hearts go out to the victims of the recent floods and storms in Texas and Oklahoma, our team's home states. One way you can help is by texting REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief.
- This week, we shared a special engagement and elopement from The Captivated Issue - be sure to read the story here and see more in print!
- Our Editor in Chief Katie will be speaking at the Illume Retreat this fall. Read more about her session here, and more about the retreat here.
- Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter as we will be sharing more in our June newsletter next week!
- Happy Weekend, friends!
Photography by Jen Huang Photography :: Styling and Florals by Kelly Moore of Type A Society :: Model, Danielle Victoria Perry :: Styling Assistant, Cassie Nicoletto :: Hair and Makeup by Team Hair and Makeup :: Swimsuit by Marysia Swim :: Paper by Silk & Willow :: Ribbon by Silk & Willow and Type A Society :: Calligraphy by Josh Gruetzmacher